Dear Students and Faculty,
The font size of the printed version of your course syllabus depends on the settings of your computer and printer. If the word file of your syllabus results in a very small font size, it is recommended to print the syllabus in a PDF format. Follow the steps below to print your syllabus in a PDF format.
- Access the course syllabi.
- Click Print all pages option (in upper right corner).
- Right click on the webpage (a dialog box displays).
- Select the option Print webpage as a pdf (the option is typically listed toward the bottom of the dialog box, if the PDF option is enabled on the computer in use).
- The syllabus will print as a PDF.